Just Curious

Mordraut Freyulf mordraut at moritu.com
Tue Jan 30 05:11:47 PST 1996

On 30 Jan 96 , Pug shaped electrons to state:

> > Just curious.....what would be the cause of someone not receiving their AoA?
> > or why would a person be denied their AoA?
>
> Well let's see. I assume you man *an* AoA and not one they already have.

Let's add a few more:

6)  People assuming that they already have the award.  This works for
others besides AoA's.

7)  Turning down the award in question.

8)  Being in the _wrong_ politcal faction.  This isn't as bad in
Ansteorra as in other places.

9)  Not really deserving the award, but complaining that they deserve
it:-(

Mordraut  (Who has seen all the above:-)

 |-------------------|  Mordraut Freyulf:  mordraut at moritu.com
 | Dark Horde Moritu |  Mirrim of Bristol:  mirrim at moritu.com
 |-------------------|  http://www.realtime.net/~mordraut/

                    Stolen Quote of The Moment:
Sex without pain is like food without taste. -- M. de Sade