Steppes page

kac2688 at utarlg.uta.edu kac2688 at utarlg.uta.edu
Mon Jul 1 14:55:55 PDT 1996

Hi!

I don't recognize the e-mail address, but I caught the reference to Galen
and thought I should give a shout.  I am Galen's wife.

I don't know why my husband's mail is bouncing, but I'll pass the news
about the Steppes Letter.  I'm almost sure Galen will want to help, even
if it is just to provide a link to the other pages.

I'll ask him to write to you for more info.  TTFN!
--
 Karie Ann Colacicco Mitchell (kac2688 at utarlg.uta.edu)
aka Ly. Allessandra Beatrice Desiderio de Milano

 "Those who would give up essential liberty to secure a little
 temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Ben Franklin