FW: Rattan

eric brown caladin at io.com
Mon Jul 8 22:57:55 PDT 1996

At 08:14 AM 7/8/96 PDT, ansteorra at eden.com wrote:

>On Mon, 8 Jul 1996 05:41:28 -0500  Vaargard Malorius wrote:
>>I am trying to find a supplier of raatan in the Houston (or preferably
>>Bryan/College Station) area. If anyone knows ANYONE I can contact for a
>>fiew pieces, please send me a phone # or address. It'd be much appreciated!
>>
>>-Kevin
>>
>>"Beat your mattresses into swords cause were goin' to war!"
>>                -Lots o Titles Fnord Farthing IX

check creditcard or money order, Franks cane an rush will deliver to your
door, if you allow them to cut in at 6' or under..

tell tehm you want ratten for th esca, 1 & 3/8 inch is what they reccommend
becasue 1 &1/4 is the AvERAGE width, and they will not guarentee legality of
the stick

714-847-0707

  Caladin Ironhearth,            |  Eric W. Brown
  Bryn Gwlad,                    |  3229 Parkhills Dr.
  Scotland, 1595                 |  Austin, Tx, 78746