New bardic website

Scott Jernigan jernigan at UH.EDU
Mon Jul 1 06:30:38 PDT 1996

Greetings fellow Ansteorrans,

I would like to invite those with an interest in the bardic arts
to visit a new website, Cantaria.  Cantaria houses a fair collection
of digitized song samples, including period, traditional, and SCA
songs.  All the songs are available in .wav and .au formats so
most everyone can simply download them and play them.

We hope Cantaria will be a great learning tool for bards and minstrels
of all levels.

Cantaria's URL:

http://digmo.org/cantaria

Comments and suggestions are very welcome.

Andrew Scarhart

******

"Quisque suae fortunae faber" ("Each Man the Maker of his own Fortune")

Motto of Sir John Fyneux, Chief Justice of England, 1495-1525