MSCA in Ansteorra (historical)

Mike Baker mbaker at rapp.com
Sat Jul 20 15:03:00 PDT 1996

Galen, I do not have definitive sources on hand either, so this is off the
top o' me head Saturday afternoon.

> Masters created in Ansteorra:
> Lloyd von Eaker (resigned)

Duke Lloyd I believe held chain & belt, instead of baldric, at one time as
well (I do not remember the sequence); I am told by other folk that he
resigned his fighting peerage when he felt unable to continue martial
display and active training of squires.

> Togatai Blackwolf (inactive, rumored to have moved)

I regret to report my understanding that Torgatai is no longer among the
living participants of our "game" (to best of my recollection, he passed
from this life a few years ago).

> Korwyn Marcus Arianrhod
> (moved out of kingdom -- but was at Steppes Warlord)

My sources claim that Baron Korwyn has moved to the Steppes after several
years residence in An Tir, but I have not seen him myself. Personal memory
is that Korwyn may also have set aside one Chivalric peerage to accept the
other, but I do not fully trust the memory as to the combination (must be
almost 15 years since I've seen the man -- and at that time his name was
Korwyn Marius Velis Arianrhod).

> Inman McMoore* (resigned to accept knighthood)

One of these ages I'm gonna have to track down more of the details on *that*
story.  Has to be worth a bard-tale or two, at least.

Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
     currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!