?Open Meets, Newbie Intros?

Larkin O'Kane larkin at apache.webstar.net
Sun Jul 21 08:18:59 PDT 1996

On 23 Jul 96 at 13:19, stddly at SHSU.edu wrote:

> replying to message from aceia at onr.com
>
> I don't think the gold key thing would quite work here in Ansteorra
> because we call our Newcomer Liason - Hospitilar rather than Gold
> Key (which seems to be the term in a number of Kingdoms).
>
> We could probably come up with another "universal" symbol (or is that
> ansteorsal?) though. What about it Modius, you new Kingdom
> Hospitilar guy kind of person????

Speaking of symbols, the Seneschal's badge is a gold key and so is
the Hospitilar. One in pale, the other in fess.  Does this mean that
when one is lying down on the job they become the other? <gr>

Larkin

---
Faithful are the wounds of a friend;      | Lord Larkin O'Kane
but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful. | AKA Charlie Cain
Proverbs 27:6                             | larkin at webstar.new