Kingdom Seneschal

Larkin O'Kane larkin at apache.webstar.net
Mon Jul 22 13:25:53 PDT 1996

On 24 Jul 96 at 15:21, Patricia Horton wrote:

> If you have more specific questions I would request that you contact
> me by phone or email so I can dispel any rumors. We had not planned
> on making this decision generally known until we had a signed
> warrant from Corporate making everything official, things are
> confusing enough as it is already. I wish Viscount Galen had honored
> this.

I believe Viscount Galen's honor is just where it should be. To hide
things from the populace  is dishonorable, not the reporting of them.

Larkin - who distrusts people with things to hide.

---
Faithful are the wounds of a friend;......| Larkin O'Kane
but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful..| AKA Charlie Cain
Proverbs 27:6 ............................| larkin at webstar.new