Artorius responds...

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Fri Jul 26 12:26:43 PDT 1996

Greetings all, Sir Kief here, writing from Lorraine's account. I wish to
address several issues now. First: If Artorius was presented at Coronation as
"the new Kingdom Seneschal, merely awaiting his warrant from Corporate." WHY
THE SUBTERFUGE. If there was to be a change in the designated successor the
populace should have been told...PERIOD. I watched/sat in on part of the GoFS
meeting Sunday at Coronation. Artorius was running the meeting.....????! Second:
WHY was Artorius "removed" or "asked to step down from this office he is so
ably qulified for????!! Can we say the word..."POLITICS"...I knew we could. Third:
Many, if not all, of the past troubles at the Corporate level (and at Kingdom,
and local level) came from the policy of..."Let's NOT TELL the populace, they
have NO NEED TO KNOW and these matter would just worry their silly little minds."
Hmmmmmmmm...sounds like another load of BS...and that's all caps, neighbors...
to me. Unless there is a legal gag order on a matter then there is NO REASON
that EVERYONE shouldn't be told in the widest, most open, and efficent manner.
PERIOD...end of discussion. I do not like the thought of the "smoke filled back
room", the "good ol' boy network", or any other machination that HURTS THE
POPULACE.

TRUST! HONOR! LOVE OF KINGDOM AND SOCIETY! NO MORE DAMN SECRETS!

If, perchance I'm totally in error on this I do apologize to each of you. I
will gladly accept all flames, poison pen letters, and rude phone calls. Just
remember that this is Lorraine's account, not mine. And I will respone to all
phone calls on this matter. DO NOT abuse my Lady with letters or calls!

Lee Cockerham a.k.a. Sir Arenvald Kief av Kiersted.
p.o. box 6126
Huntsville, TX 77342

409-291-3449 no calls after 11:00 p.m. please.

"Better the Hammer than the nail...!"