Larkin O'Kane larkin at apache.webstar.net
Wed Jul 24 11:07:05 PDT 1996

On 26 Jul 96 at 19:36, Kathri at aol.com wrote:

> Unless you know for sure that the populace needs to be involved in
> this -- and you have better ways of finding that out than this mail
> forum -- then quit shouting.

Let the populace decide if they sould be involved in this. It may, or
may not be necessary for US to know. But is it necessary for us to be
kept in the dark? If so, then I believe there is no honor being shown
by those who should be the leaders in courtesy and honor for the rest
of us.

> The rest of you, if the shoe fits wear it.

The show of kow-towing to political expediency? No thank you dear
lady.

Larkin - who doesn't trust those in power who keep secrets.

"The new Irish flag would be orange and green,
and would, in the future, be known as the
Irish Tricolor"
- - - Smith O'Brien, Irish Revolutionary