FWD>Treloc's Dream

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Fri Jul 26 11:54:20 PDT 1996

Mail*Link¨ SMTP               FWD>Treloc's Dream

Can anyone help this lovely lady in my barony?  Please send any
email directly to her as she is not on this mailing list, although
I would appreciate a copy.

Is there an event flyer on a Web page somewhere?

Thanks.
  Stefan li Rous
  Barony of Bryn Gwlad
  markh at risc.sps.mot.com

--------------------------------------
Date: 7/26/96 11:10 AM
From: cshemonic at sprd1.mdacc.tmc.edu
Greetings,

Sorry to bother you about this, but do you know anything about
Treloc's Dream?  Isn't it this weekend in San Angelo?  Gary and I
just decided to head up that way this weekend, so I'm looking for
more information on it. Can you help me? or point me in the right
direction if it is this weekend?  I cannot stress how much I would
appreciate it.

Many thanks in advance,

Chris