Pennsic XXV

kal35810 at Jetson.UH.EDU kal35810 at Jetson.UH.EDU
Sun Jul 28 08:17:09 PDT 1996

I am leaving this Thursday, August 1, for Pennsic XXV landrush.  I will be
coordinating the landgrab onsite for Ansteorra this year.  (Thanks to much
pre-pennsic help from Keif!)

Please, if anybody has any special camping needs, let me know A.S.A.P.

Whoever will arrive first from your group (barony, household, etc), make
sure that person knows the dimensions of everyone else's tents.  Or, let me
know in writing before August 1.  This will be a great assistance, and we
can have their space all roped out for them when they arrive.

If you have not pre-registered, and you plan on attending, space within the
Ansteorran encampment will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
I don't think we'll have a problem, but it may be cozy.

If you have pre-registered, your space is guaranteed regardless of your
arrival date.  (If you need to cancel your reservation, please let me know
so we can give someone else your space.)

At the Troll Booth:  Make sure you bring your pre-registration letter from
the Cooper's Lake staff.  You will also need a photo ID and the balance of
your site fee in CASH.  Remember, NO CHECKS.  After you check in, look at
the map in the corner of the troll booth.  Ansteorra will be marked.  We
*should* be in or near the same spot we've had for the past several years.

For more information (troll fees, class schedules, directions, etc...) take
a look at the Pennsic Home Page.  There's a link from http://www.whitebelt.com

Looking forward to a great war!

-HL Katerina Aretino  ("Kat")

ps - please send any questions, comments or concerns to me directly rather
than clogging the list.  KAL35810 at jetson.uh.edu  - Remember, I leave on the
first.  After that, you may be able to direct questions to Keif.

pps - Kein -- Chili ?!? :-)