KS, Mikael responds

Patricia Horton horton at dhostwo.convex.com
Mon Jul 29 10:43:03 PDT 1996

HRM Duke Sir Mikael of Monmouthshire, posting from Maire's Account:

Unto those who think their calling the shots, but have never sat in the
seat or wore the Crown -- Pray Heed:

Me thinks and wonders and even marvels at what happens when two era's of time
intertwine. One's imagination can be staggered by the speed that simple things
can be blown up and out of proportion, kind of like Jurrasic Park. Evidently
we have forgotten this game we play. It is a reconstruction on a Monarchy, NOT
a Democracy. The Populace should, and would, and always has been informed of all
things during our Reigns, but only after all the right decisions have been made
and things concerning are complete. As it should be. Many times (we have all
experiended this), things posted too early can, and do, fall through and fail
to develop correctly. Anybody who failed to give my lady wife and myself, your
King and Queen, the chance to rectify a pitiful situation (that if handled
correctly in the first place should never have developed), do give us a great
dishonor. Those people also show no concern for the feeling of those in the
middle of this plight. We are playing a medieval game. We think that standard
US Postal service and Posted Blackstar letter and messages are fast enough.
Blazing through the Internet half cocked does not impress me, and does wrong
to those involved.

In closing while we respect and will defend our subject's right to free speech,
we urge them to remember that all rights come with responsibilities.

Mikael - Rex Ansteorra: He who loaths people who think their tounges are their
			swords.