Elfsea Defender

Galen of Bristol ptm2792 at utarlg.uta.edu
Mon Jul 29 18:17:00 PDT 1996

Given that Elfsea Defender will include:

The Investiture of the next Baron & Baroness of Elfsea (not yet selected)
The creation of Stella Silvana as a Mistress of the Laurel
A real blowout of a belted circle (tell your favorite knights!)
and some great fighting & other activities...

And the Byzantine hippodrome, and the pirate ship and the Celtic and
Japanese encampments, it just seems like it high time I mentioned:

The great hall of the Chivalric Camp, which will include feasting and
revelry, largesse for bards, dancing, and whatever else we can come up
with.  All personae who honor the values of prowess, courtesy, and honor are
welcome to celebrate the culture of chivalry with us.  Heraldic displays
are especially welcome.

Contact me for more information.

- Galen

Viscount Galen of Bristol, KSCA, CSM, etc.
ptm2792 at utarlg.uta.edu -- for a good time, call:
http://www.uta.edu/student_orgs/CSA/officers/paul/
             "noblesse oblige"