(Fwd) [Mid] [SCA-CAID:5217] The Gift Letter (fwd)

Deborah Sweet dssweet at Okway.okstate.edu
Tue Jul 30 08:56:56 PDT 1996

[long letter on gift giving being not allowed from SCA funds in the
future deleted]

What about prizes?

Some items we have given in the past are stepping down prizes, which
could be seen to be much more gifts than prizes. [In fact, in forwarding
this message to a friend, in my mind I used "prize" and "gift" to mean
the same thing, i.e. somebody got a goody.]

I'm sure part of the confusion in my mind is due to the fact that we've
used the $25 dollar/a person rule for the *prizes* that our group has
given in the past.

Estrill