Kingdom Seneschal

Mjccmc01 at aol.com Mjccmc01 at aol.com
Tue Jul 30 14:45:29 PDT 1996

I don't know that I necessarily think a vocal minority protesting the Crown's
action is a bad thing.  While I don't know what went on with the Bordermarche
thing, so none of this is specific to that, I do strongly believe that if
someone truly believes that a Crown has violated Corpora, Kingdom or mundane
law, they should bring it to the attention of  the appropriate entity higher
up the food chain.

Now, I don't know if this applies to the people in Bordermarche or not, but
if  they truly did believe Corpora had been violated, I think their actions
are appropriate.  If they did not have a reasonable basis for believing
Corpora had been violated, their actions are inexcuable.

I think the right of appeal is a very important one, but as was recently said
 on this board, with rights come responsibilities.  You shouldn't assume an
appeal has any merit any more than you should assume that the people behind
it are only trying to make trouble.

Please consider this part and parcel of my original post regarding
attributing honor to other's motives even when disagreeing with their
actions.

I'll get off my soapbox now.

Siobhan ni'Breoghan Fitzlloyd
who is rather fond of exercising her