Ansteorran Rules Website Overhaul

ches at io.com ches at io.com
Wed Jul 31 11:16:52 PDT 1996

On Wed, 31 Jul 1996 09:24:28 CST  stddly at SHSU.edu wrote:
>Lorraine here...

>And a question to the rest of you...
>What should we put on the net?

-----SNIP-----

..o0*0o..

We would have to privatize the SCA and change our non-profit status to keep
ALL information about us secure I would think. But I will take your comment to
heart and go back and ask folks what contact info about them they want seen on
our page. In my experience the more information available the less secretive
and suspicious we look. When I work for SJG it was a crucial thing to be open
about records and activities so that we would not come under fire once again
and we were just a private book publishing company!

Lady Chiara

Ciao   @}\
Ches @}----`--,-- http://www.io.com/~ches
       @}/