Fwd- [Tavern Yard] Marbl

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Wed Jul 3 19:58:15 PDT 1996

Moriel forwarded me a message from a gentle looking for info on
medieval marble games:

Stephen, could you please contact this fellow with all of your "OUTSTANDING"
info on your files?  I couldn't find your private address to send this to so
I apologize to all for the used bandwidth.

Moriel^^^
<snip>
Francesco Alberti
103347.1202 at compuserve.com

Moriel, thank you for the compliment of sending the message to me
and your kind comments on my files.

Unfortunately, most of the information I currently have was taken
from the Rialto from replies to his original inquiry. I have
however sent him the excerpts from my file games-msg that deal with
marble games. It is possible that I came across something he missed.

If anyone else here has some information on period marble games, I'd
love to hear about it as well as add it to these files.

Along these lines, I'm always looking for more articles to add to
this file collection. I will keep your name and any credits in
the file and any copying restrictions you wish to place on it.
Just as I have a number of short articles that would make nice
additions to local newsletters, I would love to add any that
originally appeared there to this collection.

Stefan li Rous
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
markh at risc.sps.mot.com