Persona/period research...

Fox Anton Purtill blackfox at mail.eden.com
Mon Jul 8 16:23:50 PDT 1996

On  8 Jul 96 at 15:03, LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu hath spoken these
words:

> From:          LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu
> Date:          Mon, 8 Jul 1996 15:03:14 -0500 (CDT)
> To:            ansteorra at eden.com
> Subject:       Re: Persona/period research...

> Davies, John.  A History of Wales/London/1993  (I'm told it's a good book,
>                                          but haven't read it myself).

This book was at Barnes and Noble last time I was there. It'll
probably be my next book purchase. (after the moving thing is taken
care of...)

Catriona/Mary (posting from Fox's acct.)
Fox Purtill - Lord Crispin L. Starblade
House Starblade - Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra
Azure, a bend sinister Or, overall in pale a fox's head
cabossed and a crescent argent - blackfox at eden.com