Kingdom Seneschal

Patricia Horton horton at dhostwo.convex.com
Wed Jul 24 13:21:43 PDT 1996

His warrant is at Corporate. I will continue to be Seneschal until the
warrant comes back from Corporate, and a change of office takes place which
is planned for Queen's Champion if all is in order. A formal announcement
will be made at Queens invloving myself, Artorius, and Badon. A letter will
be placed in the Blackstar so everyone will understand the confusion, and
this letter will be sent to each group the beginning of August. Please do
not jump to conclusions about Artorius, the Crown, etc.... This was a
collective decision involving Artorius, TRM, Badon and myself after Mikael
and Mikaella ascended the throne. It had come to our attention that no warrant
replacing me as Kingdom Seneschal existed at Corporate......

If you have more specific questions I would request that you contact me
by phone or email so I can dispel any rumors. We had not planned on making
this decision generally known until we had a signed warrant from Corporate
making everything official, things are confusing enough as it is already.
I wish Viscount Galen had honored this.

Maire