Kingdom Seneschal

Homewrkr2 at aol.com Homewrkr2 at aol.com
Wed Jul 24 23:37:20 PDT 1996

This message comes from Kristof Fugger (who tomorrow will have his own e-mail
address as hard as this is for those of you who know him to believe...(I got
it for him and I still don't believe it!!!))

   I don't think that there are any problems with what Viscount Galen has
done, but, as with all things, there is a time and place for all things.
Hidden or not, I'm not going to tell the crew aboard my ship anything and
everything all at the same time. As with the Kingdom populous, whether
dealing with "service issues"  or otherwise, not all of the information needs
to be known every time, all of the time. All good things come to those who
wait...

In everlasting service Kristof