Artorius responds...

Galen of Bristol ptm2792 at utarlg.uta.edu
Thu Jul 25 08:02:29 PDT 1996

On Thu, 25 Jul 1996 BluEydMuse at aol.com wrote:

> This message is from HL Artorius ap Caradoc, Baron:
>
> To any and all concerned Ansteorrans,
>
> It has come to my attention that my enthusiasm and willingness to serve as
> Kingdom Seneschal has recently come into question.  I can tell you with all
> certainty that I was and still am enthusiastic about serving my Kingdom in
> any capacity as needed.  My first and foremost concern has always been for
> the well being of the Kingdom.
>
> Artorius

I need to be straightforward here...

I have clearly screwed up, and I'm sorry.

I have personally through private e-mail to Maire and by telephone
apologized to her.  I also hereby offer my apology to Artorius Baron
of Eldern Hills, and HL Badon.

Had I realized that the news of the change in the Kingdom Seneschal's
office was a carefully timed matter, I would not have messed with it.  I
have caused embarrassment and inconvenience -- at least -- to three
people whom I greatly respect, and who certainly don't deserve such a
reward for their outstanding service to this kingdom.

I'm really sorry, and I won't do it again.

- Galen
who, as a former Kingdom Seneschal himself, should be expected to know better

Viscount Galen of Bristol, KSCA, CSM, etc.
ptm2792 at utarlg.uta.edu -- for a good time, call:
http://www.uta.edu/student_orgs/CSA/officers/paul/
             "noblesse oblige"