Elfsea Defender

Vicki Marsh zarazena at io.com
Mon Jul 29 13:26:27 PDT 1996

Laird Allan,
 > Come join in the revelry (Can we say bawdy songs? Can we say even
>more bawdy songs?).

Sounds like a challenge to me... I promise to visit your camp and sing you a
bawdy song or two that will curl your moustache!!!!!

And Tell Captain Dagmar that the Dread Pirate Anthony has expressed his
preference to remain with me in the Byzantine Camp, but I am sure he will
visit also(before the bawdy songs are started, though).

I hope that Captain Dagmar is saving some of her fine vintages for the Bards
at the Sea-Farers Camp.  Of course, all the Sea-Farers will be most welcome
at the Hippodrome.  Perhaps they can bring fine wares and vintages to trade.

In Service,
HL Zahra Zena Theanos