Steppes Artisan

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Mon Jul 29 14:47:51 PDT 1996

Ok Ches...Here it goes!!!!

Steppes Artisan was a lot of fun.  Fairly well attended event. The
artisan displays were some of the best I have seen in a competition.
Most everyone their had a good show of their body of work.  The youngest
entry was Thomas Tostigson.  He did his own display, documentation and
had a number of items.  What an excellent example to set for the younger
members of the kingdom!!!  Mistress Muriel was the overall winner.  She
had a vast display touching on 14 different disciplines.  HL Fritz was
the runner up!  (oh, speaking of Fritz, he not only got runner up but
also received a well deserved Iris in court).  As for other happenings
in court HL Stella (from Elfsea...I don't know her entire name) will be
made a laurel at an upcoming event.  (i think its Elfsea Defender).  The
feast was tasty (pot luck). It was a pretty busy day.  TRM were there as
well.  Hope this helps.

In Service...

Mistress Meadhbh ni Ruaidh o Chonnemara