re kingdom senechal

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Mon Jul 29 17:58:17 PDT 1996

>From here it now seems that "we" know what happened and why it happened from
where i stand the big question is can "WE" keep it happing again? Having
just gone through a mess in a shire. Where a few made problems for the rest
i doubt it, but hope that the few with an ax to grind will go through the
proper chanels that is why they are there. If "they" feel that "they" must
go over the heads of locak/ regional/ kingdom officers then we have two
problems. The one that the few have and a second one in that "they" feel
that the people in power don't give a damm about them.
A most insignificant archer in Ravens Fort.
plachoya sobaka