Kingdom Seneschal

Patricia Horton horton at dhostwo.convex.com
Mon Jul 29 20:37:27 PDT 1996

First, the petition. The first I heard of the petition was after being called
by Artorius the weekend after the investiture. You called Artorius asking what
part he had played in the petition.The second was the letter I was cc'd on from
Sedalia, dated the week before the investiture. It is in the Seneschal's files,
which I no longer have. I recieved the letter the week before Coronation with
my monthly mailing from Sedalia. Since it was addressed to you, not me, I
naturally assumed you had received it.

As to the second, why did I not inform you of the lack of a warrant. Guilty
as charged. I simply did not think of it. I did not think there was going to
be a problem at Coronation. I went to the event fully expecting to hand the
job over to Artorius. I had even talked to John about doing the exchange even
tho there was no warrant. It was not until Friday that a question about
the signing of the warrant came up, and I could not reach anyone. Seems everyone
was on their way to the event. I left my cellular number with someone at
the Board meeting, and hoped someone would call. We had no way of reaching
John, or Ellis as we had no number for where the board was meeting or the
hotel they were staying at. I had the cellular on all night Friday and most
of Saturday starting before your step down court. As of Tuesday or Wednesday
of the week before, all assumed the change of office was going as expected.
It was not until the last minute that it became a question. I asked Mikael and
Mikaella what they wanted to do as they were lining up for their Court
explaining what was up, the decision was to hold off and talk about it. The
rest is history.

Maire