Pennsic XXV

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Tue Jul 30 08:41:27 PDT 1996

Kein said:

Listen. If you're reading this and you're waffling or can't decide
whether or not to go to Pennsic, let me try to persuade you.

You don't need to persaude me. I've been planning on going. I gave
up on 3YC for Pennsic XXV, but I can't find transportation.

Anyone got room for one more person? Or are there any "waffles"
out there who are saying it is too expensive? I'll provide the
mini-van and trailer if I can get two competant drivers.
<<<<

Come on out. It'll be fun.

Yes, and this years classes look fabulous. They are even doing some
armored combat classes this year. And classes are starting on Aug 7
this year rather than just the last week.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com
<<<<

Kein MacEwan