Clothiers

ches at io.com ches at io.com
Tue Jul 30 19:17:09 PDT 1996

..o0*0o..

Please pass this on to all and anyone else who is interested:

Clothier's will meet on the first Monday of the month at Lady Chiara
Francesca's home at 300 Legacy Dr., #531 Plano, Texas. My number is
214-468-2208. This month the meeting will be on August 5th at 7:30 until 12
midnight at the latest.

Directions: To get there take 75 north of 635 into North Plano to the Legacy
exit. Turn left and go to the first intersection; that is Chase Oaks. Turn
left at Chase Oaks and immediately right into the drive way. At this point you
have two options: wait til someone opens the electronic gate or pick up the
phone and scroll down to our apartment code and dial it. We will answer and
punch in our code to open the gate. Once in continue into the complex past the
mail boxes to building 5. Park anywhere that is not covered or in front of a
garage. We are on the third floor. There is a woven fan on the door and a
welcome mat. No other door has a decoration.

For our first meeting come and meet your fellow clothiers and bring that old
project that you never finished and are not likely to so that we can swap them
with whoever has the interest to finish it AND has a project you would like to
finish. If you are missing instruction to finish it we can brainstorm about
it! We will also make a list of what the other meetings will be about. I have
2 sewing machines and several good books that we can go over and share
information about what new books are out.

Lady Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio

Ciao   @}\
Ches @}----`--,-- http://www.io.com/~ches
       @}/