Armored and Rapier Combat

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 31 06:33:59 PDT 1996

> > The Complete Participant's Handbook states that "At no time shall
> > Armored Combat and Rapier Combat be conducted on the same field at
> > the same time."
> I would argue that even a physical barrier is unnecessary.  Heavies and
> lights don't fight each other; that's what this rule means.

Although I agree that is what it's *supposed* to mean, the real answer
will depend on what the definition of "field" is. I could define field
in all sorts of ways to get what I want out of it.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"