Ansteorran Rules Website Overhaul

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Wed Jul 31 11:39:20 PDT 1996

Hey PUG! Kief again... I agree with you. Since the Handbook is changed but
seldom an electronic version could be up-dated quite easily. In addition you
are correct about the printing costs being nil to the Kingdom if the on-line
version is used. Who is going to insure that the information contained in the
on-line version matches the "hardcopy" version exactly? Hmmmmmm...does anyone want to volunteer
to be the "Official On-line Deputy Minister of Propagan.....er, oops, Information"?! (That lines a joke folks...*smile*)

Golly, it's interesting how many ideas get tossed around from one or two letters.

With respect and in friendship, I remain...

Kief

"Maleus Potius Clavo..."