Armored and Rapier Combat

Charlie Cain (Larkin O'Kane) larkin at apache.webstar.net
Wed Jul 31 10:33:42 PDT 1996

On 31 Jul 96 at 10:17, Chris Walden wrote:

> Essentially the fights are taking place on seperate fields, with
> seperate marshals whose job it is to keep them seperate.  (If this
> is not what you are seeing, then let me know so we can fix it!)

I have not observed any unsafe (to my understanding) practices at any
fighter practices that I have been to.  I have, however, heard a
member of one group say that he/she  didn't like to practice while the other
group was practicing because he/she thought it was unsafe to do so.
This practice was being held in a large open area with no set
distinction between which part was for "heavy" and which for "light."
I saw no problem on that day because there were an adequate number of
marshals who were doing a good job. [again, my opinion only]

Larkin - the dipstick :)