>> Directions to King's College <<

G E MARTT SERE55A at prodigy.com
Mon Jun 3 07:08:50 PDT 1996

Greetings!

King's College will be in the Music Building at Southwest
Texas State University.  From IH 35, take the Aquarena
Springs Drive exit, and turn west.  Follow this road until
you cross the river, then turn right on to Sessoms Drive.

The Music Building will be on the left after the first
stoplight.  When I was there last month, I could turn left
at the 2nd stoplight to get to parking for the Music Bldg,
however there may road construction now in progress, so the
best thing to do may be to watch for SCA signs indicating
where to turn left.

For some reason, there is no event announcement in the June
BLACK STAR, so I'd appreciate it if you could forward this
information on to as many people as possible.  Thanks!

                     Thomas of Tenby