Castellan

Hugh Niewoehner hughn at ssd.fsi.com
Wed Jun 5 04:08:25 PDT 1996

Per the title of the Heavy weapons victor (from my titles file):	Drighten -
Old Norse Word used to mean a leader of a war band (specifically meaning
someone who had a group of warriors who had oaths of allegiance to him.
(Source: Saga of Jomsvikings)

I was suitably impressed with Diarmuits new woolen garb.  It looked
comfortable even in the swampy heat of the afternoon hours after the heavy
rains we received.  Few Norse personna's wear the woolens which would be
appropriate due to the fear of heat stroke.  I guess we need to think again.

Regards,
     Damon
|Hugh Niewoehner                 | FlightSafety International |
|Sr. Engineer - Avionics Systems | Simulator Systems Division |
|hughn at ssd.fsi.com               | 2700 N. Hemlock Circle     |
|(918)/251-0500 x528             | Broken Arrow, OK 74012     |