Postal Changes

Deborah Sweet dssweet at Okway.okstate.edu
Wed Jun 5 08:34:56 PDT 1996

To make a follow-up to my own post, here goes:

I encourage everyone who has questions about this postal
reclassification to visit the Postal Services web page:

http://www.usps.gov/clr/

That will put you directly on the page talking about this stuff.

The changes to nonprofit mail have not yet had a date set to take
effect, but I think we can see which way the wind is blowing & be
prepared by already instituting such changes to our addressing labels &
flipping newsletters to where the fold is on the bottom so that they are
capable of going through a machine.

Hopefully I've not confused anyone too much about this stuff.

Estrill