Steppes page

Paul Mitchell ptm2792 at utarlg.uta.edu
Mon Jun 24 12:02:37 PDT 1996

I'm back!  My server was down all weekend, including my e-mail service
and all pages on www.uta.edu.

Everything should be back up now.

- Galen of Bristol

-- Paul T. Mitchell, Economics Grad Student, U of Texas at Arlington
ptm2792 at utarlg.uta.edu - www.uta.edu/student_orgs/CSA/officers/paul/
FACT:  The Communications Decency Act (the Exon Amendment) was proposed
by a Democratic senator, opposed by the GOP Speaker, and signed by a
Democratic President.  Now who's legislating morality?