HOME-SWEET-HOME

Deborah Sweet dssweet at Okway.okstate.edu
Mon Mar 4 10:03:30 PST 1996

>Here is the HOME-SWEET-HOME section of my SCA Rialto Files.

I've never quite understood why someone would want to hang a
sign/picture/etc saying that this was the home of some other family. Why
don't we see signs saying: "Home-Smith-Home" or "Home-Robinson-Home"
or...

It's also always made me want to claim *all* houses that say
"Home-Sweet-Home" in them somewhere as *mine*. They're all *mine*. After
all, everyone *says* that they're mine! ;)  ;)

Estrill SWEET