Costumes and fabric

N. Bradford n.b-reid at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Mar 4 12:21:00 PST 1996

I have several costumes that I wish to sell, ranging from the very simple
to the very elaborate.  I also might be persuaded to part with some of my
fabric hoard.

If you are interested, please reply to me *directly* at n.b-reid at mail.utexas.edu
or call me directly at the number listed below.  Yes, one of the costumes
is the Eleanora da Toledo one (and it ain't cheap).

I am *not* on this list anymore and please do not jam it up with crazy
diatribes about when where and how to post msgs.  Send those to me as well
and I'll deal with it <grin>.

Nan
(aka Catherine Harwell)

....Navy Wings are made of Gold....
|N. Bradford                        |"What lies behind us and what     |
|Department of English              |lies before us are tiny matters   |
|The University of Texas at Austin  |compared to what lies within us.  |
|n.b-reid at mail.utexas.edu           |                                  |
|512-471-4991                       |                                  |
|Pegasus CAP SQDN 351               |           Oliver Wendell Holmes  |
|A-1 Skyraiders Association         |                                  |