Stefan's Files - HOME-SWEET

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Mon Mar 4 11:22:09 PST 1996

Here is the HOME-SWEET-HOME section of my SCA Rialto Files.

Those who have Web access can find these files at:
http://fermi.clas.virginia.edu/~gl8f/rialto/rialto.html

I can also send these by email or on disk. If you request files be
sent this way, please specify whether you wish text or Word format.
Word format gets you the original formatting and fonts, but you will
need a word processor that understands this format to read them. Other
formats are possible such as Word Perfect.

Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad
(512)892-0036     markh at risc.sps.mot.com

The file size is in bytes with about 3K bytes per page.

HOME-SWEET-HOME
beds-msg          (72K)  9/21/95    Medieval and SCA beds. rope and slat
beds.
candles-msg       (54K) 10/13/95    Candle snuffers, making candles, wax,
tallow
furniture-msg     (36K) 11/ 2/95    Making chairs, chests and tables and such

                                      for the SCA. Period furniture.
gardens-msg       (14K)  9/22/95    Medieval gardens. flowers.
keys-locks-msg    (18K)  9/29/94    Medieval keys and locks.
lamps-msg         (36K)  3/20/95    Medieval lamps and lamps for SCA use.
lighting-msg      (14K) 11/ 3/93    Lighting other than by lamps.

<the end>