Squire's inv.

RSokoll at aol.com RSokoll at aol.com
Wed Mar 27 08:00:49 PST 1996

>>        Tymo the right brained
>>
>>        *     *     *     *
>>      *   *Hugs* *          *
>>      *        *Love*        *
>>        *         *Kisses* *
>>            *        *
>>                  *
>>

>        ooopps, my apologies, your excellency.....methinks my younger sister
>was playing with the signature file on my emailer. Honestly.. I *REALLY*
>have no desire to engage in smooches with milord.... ;-)
>
>        Tymo

I was wondering about that.  I thought maybe the Ansteorran fighters had
changed since I left.  Now maybe if I met your younger sister...Ouch!!  I
didn't know Katrina was looking over my shoulder.  What I meant to say is
that I have a couple of single squires who might like to meet your younger
sister.  (Yeah, that's it.  That's what I meant to say!!!)

Richard
with a bump one his head from Her Excellency's reminder