Northkeep Castellan

I. Marc Carlson IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu
Wed Mar 6 11:13:19 PST 1996

Please forgive me if I don't have the exact dates in front of me,
but I was asked to post a note regarding this years Castellan competition.
Castellan has NOT been cancelled or dropped from the calendar this
year, although the dates that were being reported in the Black Star
until recently were wrong.  The dates that are in there now are, I'm
told, correct.

Please keep coming to visit in mind.

"Authenticity is not a matter     Diarmuit Ui Dhuinn
 of money, but of time"           University of Northkeep/Company of St. Jude
 -- Unknown Recreator             Northkeepshire, Ansteorra
                                  (I. Marc Carlson/IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu)