interpreting the Morgan and Morgan Welsh Surnames book

Aodhan Ite an Fhithich aodhan at dobharchu.org
Wed Mar 13 17:43:17 PST 1996

Dia duit!

 [Replying to a message of "Jennifer Kubenka"  to All]

 "K> I posted this to the Ansteorran Herald's list several days ago, but I
 "K> haven't seen it, nor have I seen any replies, so I thought that I
 "K> would try here.

Emher,

You didn't see it because the Ansteorran Herald's list doesn't echo back to the
sender.

I presume you've received no answer because noone else has the foggiest notion
what that stands for either.

You might try posting to the SCA Heralds list or sending email directly to
Tangwystyl (Harpy Herald and Goddess of Welsh Names).

Feicfidh me' ari's thu',

Aodhan