Adding to subject line...

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 20 06:47:05 PST 1996

Good Morning,

  Well considering how dead things are, I don't know that we need this.
  *grin*

  Someone requested that we had something to the subject line to help
  people scan their mail easily. This can be done without a problem, the
  question is do people really want it.

  For example, this message would have a subject of:

  Ansteorra> Adding to subject line...

  I'm sending this to both the ansteorra and bryn-gwlad mailing list in
  order for people on both lists to choose. I personally don't care one
  way or another since I am only on 2 SCA mailing lists, but others are
  on more.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"