Gulf War

C11Hartel at aol.com C11Hartel at aol.com
Wed Mar 20 16:42:57 PST 1996

>Lady Adelaide provided support for the populace.

Adelaide and I were paired up as a Chirurgeon/marshal team.  She and I were
to stay within sight distance of each other in case of problems and it worked
out very well.  She stayed far enough away from the battle as to not get
injured but she was right there the two times my section of the field needed
her.
At first I thought having a chirurgeon attached would pose a problem.  Not
only would I have to watch out for the fighters but I'd have to worry about
the chirurgeon as well.  Now I know better.  Having Adelaide close by was a
blessing.  Should I choose to marshal next year instead of fight I would be
honoured to be assigned with one of our highly skilled and trained
chirurgeons!

In service,
Moriel^^^