Gulf Wars V gatecount?

Jennifer Kubenka jkubenka at post.cis.smu.edu
Thu Mar 21 00:37:46 PST 1996

On 21 Mar 96 at 8:01, Vicki Marsh wrote:

> Emher, it's because on Monday, we're still running on adrenalin and
> the endorphins we get from having such a GREAT time!! Then, reality
> sinks in, and we have to take care of all the details of real
> life....rent, the IRS, etc..Out bodies REALLY complain about being
> so active after sitting at a desk all week. But, the weekend is
> coming now, and we must prepare for Squire's and Cadet's...or
> whatever event we convince ourselves we must go to...and the urge to
> get more of that adrenalin and endorphins over-powers our fatigue
> and lassisitude....So, we pack, prepare, shop, and drive many hours
> to do it once more. Life is good.
> ZZT

Yes, yes, and yes.

Life *is* good.

How many on this list will be at Squire's and Cadet's?  I've never
been to this event before, and I must say, I am looking forward to it
with great glee.

If for nothing else than to see some of my friends, who do not dance
as a general rule, learning to do a dance.

Am I mistaken in that Heart's Ease is for couples or groups of
people?

When they teach this dance, at Squire's and Cadet's, will it be open
to just the squires and cadets, or will everybody be allowed to join
in and learn it?

Of course, there are many other things I look forward to seeing
during the day besides dancing.

Emher, in Dallas, having had a second cuppa coffee, is feeling more
like her cheery self