Tent cleaning

Renee/Faustyna simard at nucleus.com
Mon Mar 25 22:03:17 PST 1996

Dear Ches

i have been in this very predicament.  There are a couple of options.  Is
there a friends yard you can use for a day or two?  Since I don't know
waht part of the country you live in you might also look for someones
garage to set it up in while it has to dry.  (Duct tape rocks to the
points where the pegs would have to be driven into the ground!)

It may be possible to find an industrial type cleaner but check with a
plAce that rents out large type tents.  They have to clean theirs so they
may clean yours for a fee.

If claning it your slelf remember to use lots of baking soda in the water
to kill the smell left behind by kitty.

Good luck I hope you find the help.
Renee/Faustyna