Squire's inv.

dentim at mail.myriad.net dentim at mail.myriad.net
Tue Mar 26 13:48:56 PST 1996

      Tymo
>>ps: watch out for us quick little newbee leftys!!
>>

>The Autocrat is our Seneschal Doug LeJune. I don't have his
>number with me, but it will be in any of the Black Stars
>for the past year or so.
>
>If you come play with us, watch out for "old" "slow" "left-handed"
>knights, and lots of other diverse folks. We're always open
>for a game or other fun but never underestimate us!!!
>
>Lorraine

My good Lady,
        I certainly intended no slight against Baron David or Raven's Forts'
worthy fighters(esp. of the "old" "slow" "left-handed" and "one-legged"
variety ;) ). I was merely punning w/ his excellency because it seemed he
did not recognize my name, although I have been going to RAven's for t
fighter practice for a few months now (as David's sore knee might remember
;) with my wife Denni and 2 kids. The populace has made us most welcome, and
we intend to "relocate" there asap.

        Tymo
        Tim Lozos , College Station
        PS: Is this the Lorraine who sat me down at Squires feast and
*insisted* that I Join your barony?