Minors

Ches@mail.io.com Ches at mail.io.com
Fri May 3 03:50:20 PDT 1996

__.oO*Oo.__

I noticed in this month's BL that there is a waiver for minors. Is the problem actually running
rampant at our events? Has anyone actually thrown a minor out of an event because they were
drunk? Has anyone actually been refused entry to an event because no waiver was given? I ask
because some of you may have heard that a Doctor here in Dallas was arrested for knowingly
holding a party where she did not furnish alcohol to minors but that drinking would be
occurring. She had no waivers or written policy to enforce. She only took their keys at the
door as they came in. The news was not clear as to the actual charges. Two networks read off
different kinds. Are we likely to be next?

Ciao   @}\
Ches @}----`--,-- http://www.io.com/~ches/
       @}/