?

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Mon May 6 05:22:05 PDT 1996

> It
> seems that he is genuinely offended by my comment of several days ago
> on this forum.

Good Morning,

  I hope my comments did not offend as well!

  If they offended anyone, I truly apologize. I've always made fun of my
  anal-retentiveness and have always thought it the best way to deal
  with it. Of course making generalities about group X is not a good
  idea ever.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"