Whitsun Faire Food Tavern

Dottie Elliott macdj at onr.com
Tue May 7 14:25:21 PDT 1996

Greetings to All!

I am running a food tavern at Whitsun Faire this Saturday, serving both
lunch (11:30-2:30) and dinner (5:30-8:30). I will offer the following
simple meals::

Potage from Meat (beef stew - no veggies) served in bread bowls  $2.50
Moorish Chicken (chicken stew) with bread  $2.25
Cold Pork Roast in Sage Sauce with bread  $2.50

Honey butter will be available also.

The bread bowls are being made by Teresa our wonderful bread baker here
in Bryn Gwlad!

There will also be liquid refreshment and desserts available.

I am cooking for about 60 folks so place your reservation NOW if you want
to reserve your meal!!

Baroness Clarissa di Firenze