Greetings

Larkin O'Kane larkin at apache.webstar.net
Fri May 31 04:25:09 PDT 1996

Here is my article for this month's "It Cometh", just in case any out
here are also interested in these files.

Stefan li Rous
Barony of Bryn Gwlad

A Blending of the Past and Present

Here is the list of my featured SCA Rialto files for this month. I have
files for all interests. If none of the files below interest you, ask for
a copy of my complete file list. If you would like a copy of any of these
files, just let me know. I can print them on paper for you, copy them
to a computer disk or send them by email.

Those of you who have World-Wide-Web (WWW) access can also get these
files at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

    Stefan li Rous   892-0036   markh at risc.sps.mot.com

Here are the new files that have been added this past month:

aphrodisiacs-msg     Medieval aphrodisiacs.
beads-msg            Necklaces, beads.
belts-msg            Medieval and SCA belts.
Byzantine-msg        Byzantine culture, clothing, commerce.
cl-Bynzantine-msg    Clothing of Bynzantine.
coat-of-plates-msg   Coats-of-plates, scaled armor.
gorgets-msg          Gorgets. Neck protection for SCA combat.
metals-msg           Medieval and modern metals and alloys.
ME-dance-msg         Middle Eastern dance, "bellydancing".
Moors-msg            Culture and clothing of the Moors.
names-FAQ            Choosing and registering names in the SCA.
p-falconry-bib       Biblio. of period falconry texts.
p-tents-art          Survey article on period tent styles.
rec-leeks-msg        Recipes for dishes using leeks.
sundials-msg         Sundials, making sundials.
trim-msg             Medieval and SCA trim for clothing.
vanity-plates-msg    SCA vanity auto license plates.

<the end>