Seeking Permission: Tivar's Child Surviv

Mike Baker mbaker at rapp.com
Tue May 28 14:39:00 PDT 1996

Direct mail to Tivar Moondragon is bouncing as undeliverable from my access,
so please bear with me.

Mstr. Tivar, I would seek your approval to include the Rialto post you made
upon the subject of SCA participation with young children in materials I am
developing for the instruction of newcomers to the Society.  While we seem
to have many alternatives in information for the general participant,
information such as you supplied in that document is sorely lacking /
greatly desirable for newcomers with young children and infants.

Any inclusion would be Properly attributed, of course!

In Service, Amra

Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, outgoing Hospitaller for the Steppes
     currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!